Emilio D Soria, MD
Neurologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist
- The American Board of Psychiatry/Neurology
- The American Board of Sleep Medicine
- The American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- The American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- The American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
- The American board of Internal Medicine- Sub Specialty Sleep Medicine
After completing medical school Dr. Soria has held multiple academic positions, including: Clinical instructor in neurology, SUNY at Buffalo, New York, Clinical Assistant professor of Neurology, SUNY at Buffalo, New York, Lecturer of neurology, university of Louisville, KY, associate professor of neurology, university of Louisville, KY, In, Director of Sleep Disorders Clinic VAMC, Louisville, KY, In addition to his many academic positions, Dr. Soria has multiple published abstracts in various medical publications, journals and books.
Dr. Soria now dedicates his entire practice to the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders. Dr Soria’s team has a singular focus and an integrated approach, which provides continuity of care from initial consultation, testing, and treatment. Our goal is to establish a “long term sleep management relationship with our patients, Diagnosis and treatment are essential to getting our patients back on the road to a good nights sleep” said Dr. Soria.
To make an appointment with Dr. Soria, please call our office at: